How many times have you needed something for short-term use and didn’t want the total expense or responsibility of ownership that comes with purchasing an item outright? Whether it be a car, large canopy, temporary lodging, or something else, we’ve all been there! This is where rental companies come in and provide the need for us. Genius, right?!Well, the same principle applies to the material handling and commercial worlds. Schools, cities, universities, private companies and more all need to transport goods. And some of these places can't justify the purchase or storage of the vehicles necessary for the work they need done. This is why rental fleets are so vital. They open opportunities for equipment use that people may not have otherwise.
Below you will find the top 5 benefits of working with a Columbia authorized rental house and how these benefits could positively impact your organization.
- Newer Is Better: Most rental houses out there only rent equipment for a short time and replace it with newer and more current models. Columbia authorized rental houses do this to ensure that the equipment you rent has the best and most up-to-date safety standards on the market. Plus, in order to rent the equipment each vehicle must be tested and proven to be in good working condition prior to being rented out again. This is a win-win for you as a renter! You know your staff will be safe and your productivity will increase with efficient equipment.
- Little To No Maintenance Cost: Wear and tear happens on everything we use, including your vehicle. That is why it is important to properly maintain your utility vehicles just like you would your family car. Maintenance can be messy and time consuming, so what’s great about renting a Columbia from one of our trusted partners? If you don’t own it, you don’t have to worry about replacement parts or upkeep maintenance. You also don’t have to worry about staffing or outsourcing the labor for maintenance. Just call up the rental company and they do it all for you!
- Not A Large Investment: A specially equipped vehicle may require a significant investment. By renting your equipment you do not have to worry about putting large amounts of money aside in your budget to get your project completed. Renting equipment (even long term) may save your company money.
- Try Before You Buy: When you rent equipment, you get the chance to use the equipment in your environment doing real work! This lets you know if the vehicle is the right fit for your business and if it’s worth investing in the equipment for your company.
- Used Purchasing Opportunity: Rental houses often cycle through equipment to ensure their customers are getting the newest vehicles on the market. Often times, the equipment they no longer rent is up for sale. These vehicles are still in great shape, well maintained, and are still some of the safest vehicles on the market! In fact, Columbia has the highest resale value on the market because of the durability, safety, and low cost of ownership our vehicles offer. A used Columbia could be a great opportunity for your business! You would be getting a top quality vehicle for a lower investment!
By reaping these and many more benefits of working with a Columbia authorized rental house, you can see why renting a Columbia is a winning proposition for you, and your community.